Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Earrings...and a finished old project!

Earrings are one of my favorite things to make.  Especially when I score some exquisite vintage pieces to incorporate into them!  One pair are foil backed green opal glass.  The color is amazing on these!  One of my favorites of all the earrings I have made.  The little touches of blue really enhance the color I think.  I have ordered more in various colors and can't wait to start on them.  One is a beautiful raspberry pink color...yum!

The second set are a Montana blue raised with gold etching.  I think of these are slightly Egyptian.  Probably because of the pyramid shaped glass pieces.  There are so many I want to keep for myself?  But...I was working on these at the gallery and have a client interested in them.  Along with the finished bird piece (pictured below).  I'll be sad to see them both go.  But I know there are many more beautiful beading adventures in my future.  Stay tuned for more new and finished old projects!   I'm slowly working thru the pile!



No comments:

Post a Comment