Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Some Finished Projects

I decided to try and finish up some stringing and clasps today on some older projects that were almost, but not quite, finished.  I ended up finishing 3 before lunch! 

One is a pink quartz cabochon surrounded by lots of faceted garnets. I continued with more garnets in the stringing.  The second a lovely purple stone that I enhanced with a crystal at the bottom.  Strung with off drilled freshwater pearls, swarovski crystals and more garnets it is perfectly set off by a sterling handmade clasp.  And the third is lovely apple green cabochons that I paired with burgundy, black, gold and more green seed beads with matching faceted glass beads.  I made a pair of earring to match this one and was the more pleased with this out of the bunch.  I tried some new techniques with joining the cabochons together and like the effect I got.  I don't usually do fringe but this one just seemed to call for it.



Now I am off for more organizing and to search for more unfinished projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment