Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Plethora of Earrings




I have been on an earring kick lately!  Recently I found a great dealer and bought a couple dozen matched pairs of cabochons in various gemstone varieties.  They have really inspired me to create lots of them.  Small and portable i can take them with me and do a few stitches while I am waiting etc.  It always inspires a conversation when I am beading in public.  These two are some I just finished in a pink opal and vintage pink reflector cabochons.  I have also posted a picture of a variety of different pairs I have finished.  The little face one's were handmade by me!

2 comments:

  1. Hm, I can't see a photo, but I bet they're beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOW I can see them! WOW! Love your color combos.

    ReplyDelete