Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring in Maine

SOLD!

The past few months have really flown by.  Since my last posting I have traveled to Florida visiting some great bead shops along the way.  I think my favorite was a small (only from the outside!) shop in Cocoa beach, FL.  From the outside this small bead shop did not look like much but...once inside was I surprised at the sheer volume of beadery!  I could have spent several days perusing the beads, cabochons, books...the list just goes on.  I found a great pale green faceted cabochon and promptly started working on it that night.  Some other great finds included some beautiful swarovski crystals that I incorporated into some fringe on a necklace I will post a picture of later on.  My wish is that they would move closer so I could shop there more in person. 

I have also been busy filling out paperwork for some upcoming shows this summer.  Stay posted for some updates.  As well as a new publish date for the Vanity Fair article.  Originally slated for the April issue it has been re-scheduled for this summer.  Which gives me more time to work on some new designs! 

Spring is fast approaching here in Maine and I have been taking some breaks from beading to ready the yard for summer.  As always being outside inspires me when I am creating.  Hope you like the new pictures and I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment