Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Fall Morning In The Studio


The light in the new studio is perfect this morning!  I am grateful to have the day to finish up some projects that have been lingering around.  In anticipation of the Christmas season I have tried to bulk up my earrings.  I recently ordered a bunch of incredible stones from my favorite source.  The colors of the African Turquoise are incredible to work with.  More green than the typical blue.  I posted a few pics of the latest creations.  The swarovski bicone drop perfectly matches that elusive green color of the turquoise.  The other pair is made from vintage opal colored glass.  I bought the dealer out on these beautiful vintage cabochons.  They have small piercing thru out and are quite outstanding.

I have gotten quite a few orders for Christmas.  Remember to order early if you want to get your finished creation for a gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment