Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Princess of Thorns

SOlD
Usually my pieces reflect my life...let's say things have been very busy lately...!  Special orders, studio clean out sale, more gallery adventures...the list is long.  I have spent countless hours in the studio lately creating.  Today, I took a little time out to work on a vision I had for this little square, off kilter face.  I started it, went out...and when I returned it took a completely different turn.  I can envision her hiding, peeking out of a thorny busy...her little crown of thorns adorned with icy crystals glittering in the sun...Next I need to create an eclectic strand of multi colored, textured, beads from which to suspend her.

Vintage Glass sequins, glass drops, bugle beads, glass pearls, freshwater pearls, opals, black coral sticks...the list goes on and on...!

No comments:

Post a Comment