Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Vintage Brass Stamping

Things have been crazy in the studio these last few days before Christmas!  I have been busy filling orders and churning out new ideas.  They are constantly in my head floating around until I can put them into bead form.  I have not been taking many photographs but have a lot of finished projects waiting for you all to see.

In the meantime here is a little teaser....delicate floral design winds it way around this vintage brass stamping. I filled in the piercings with pearls, garnets and crystals.  Edged in tiny #15 glittery brown toho beads.  I stranded this with cut rondelles of citrine interspersed with more toho beads.

SOLD
After the show I am currently in I will have lots more time to post and update all of the new things.  Especially the fossil, branch fringed, earrings i am working on right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment