Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Colorful Puffin Necklace

I just finished stitching the top of a puffin piece.  It was hard to determine when to stop!  I just kept adding and adding little embellishments until it felt right.  I think adding some blue to the piece at the last minute was what made me determine it was right at last.  It seems that each piece I do is my current favorite but I have to say that I really do like this one  (a lot)!!  What do you think?

Now I just have to dig thru my beads and see what matches since yellow and orange are not colors I usually have in my collection.  And stitch on the edge beads...but I think I want to look at it for a while first.  I used a black onyx cabochon and 5 acrylic cabochons.  Lots of glass seed beads, vintage lucite flowers and an orange swarovski crystal at the neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment