Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New Bracelet & Finished Bracelet base

I finsihed stitching the peridot bracelet base.  I love the glittery beads that I used in shades of green with a hint of pink.  They are really glittery in the light.  All that is left to do is stitch it to the blank cuff.  So since I am in bracelet mode I decided to go ahead and finish the next one.  These will probably go to the Gallery Grand July store and the Runway grand trunk show if they are still unsold.  I have been busy working on a bio for Maine magazine and a picture of my work.  Fingers crossed that I got a photographer to shoot today or tomorrow.  Look for it in the August issue of Maine magazine.  Only a little blurb but I am really excited about it anyway!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm kind of feeling bad about having you work at the store because it will take away from the time you have to make these awesome creations! You have certainly found your thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I know...I was thinking of that. NO TIME to bead. If I get grouchy from withdrawals I will have to cut back! Working with a nice piece of pink quartz right now. Will post pics tomorrow! I will see you monday!

    ReplyDelete