Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

New Bracelet

Inspired by a friends pics I decided to try my hand at a bracelet again.  I have made one in the past and sold it pretty quickly.  These require a few hours of beading as there is a lot of surface to cover.  Once I got started I realized this looked eerily like an old earring of my mothers that I have in a drawer somewhere.  I will try to dig it out to show the similarities,  The center cone shaped cabochon was one of the very first cabs I ever colloected.  Now I have a few drawer fulls!  From there I just went crazy with lots of colors, mostly in the pink/purple vein.  Using a silver and black for outline impact.

Got a few more treasures this weekend from Downeast Sticks and Stones and a visit to a fossil shop.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment