Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

August

August has a way of zooming in at high speed and keeping you running all month here.  I have been doing extra shifts at work leaving little time to bead.  But I do have a few things in progress on the board.  An antler slice and carved buffalo piece (girl with eagle hair).  I used amber seed beads and chips of amber for it.  Also a blue seaglass and sterling boat.  As well as a grey piece of marble with black and grey tones.  As well as an almost finished bangle bracelet that I am in love with!  I started it a long time ago and just got to the edge stitch and finishing touches.

I finally was given the gift of a perfect deer skull to start on!  It is perfect and special.  With shades of red, green and tan it is going to be spectacular when I get it done.  I have wanted to do one for so long now.  I will post pictures when I start the project which will take a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment