Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ellsworth Runway Grand Show

One more day to prepare for the Runway Grand Show.  Today I need to drop off designs for the models to wear and finish a number of small details before swooshing off to ellsworth tomorrow to set up.  I have been working on the website and on a few new designs lately.  Along with life that has been keeping me really busy.  It is August already!  I can feel fall in the air.  My new website address is lesliejonesjewelry.com if you want to visit me there as well.  Pictured above are a few of the new designs.  A puffin and cow in a smaller version.  These will probably go to a new account in Portland if I do not sell them at the show.  On the board still is a polar bear with a mirror and a sparkly opal.

No comments:

Post a Comment