Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Abbe Piece and "Love"


Have been busy with the Abbe piece.  I am not really happy with the way it is turning out so I decided to give them a choice.  I have an older piece picked out and will take both.  I think the reason I don't like it is because it is outside my box...not my colors etc.  So I am just patiently stitching away and trying very hard to not rip it out and start over again.  I have a great strand of rough dyed green turquoise that will be perfect for this.

In the meantime I am letting it rest on the board and stitched this one with a little charm I recently found on a scavenging trip.  I love the color combination on this one, which is also a little outside my comfort box, of freshwater pearls and coral beads with black.

No comments:

Post a Comment