Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Almost Finished Projects On The Board

I have several projects really close to completion that I am packing up with me.  Hopefully I can finish these while away!  I have a handmade Raven cabochon edged in red and black seed beads waiting to be strung, a carnelion and picture jasper pendant embellished with lots of crystals, bits of amber and beads waiting for edging and fringe perhapsand a handmade blue fairy cabochon waiting for the edge beading.  I hand beaded some little felt balls in matching colors but can't decide if I want to use them with this piece or not.   And lots more ideas in the wings waiting to be beaded!  

The clasps should be done soon and I have a pile of stringing to get to.  Looks like a stringing day is coming up in my future!  I stopped by Island Artisans to see my work in the case and got a little teary...I could not believe it was mine...it was that beautiful!  Amazing what a great display and lighting will do.  I was really pleased with it and will be even more so when I sell my first piece.  Here's hoping for a busy summer of sales. 

No comments:

Post a Comment