Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Dance!

For years I have been going into a certain Gallery called Island Artisans in Bar Harbor.  I love their stuff!  It is really high quality handmade crafts of all kinds of different materials.  I used to look into the jewelry cases and drool and think someday...I will be good enough to be here.  After years of trying, perfecting and finally finding a craft I love I decided to take the leap.  Amy, I could not have done it without your support and encouragement and great reference!  So I called and went over for not only a talk, and viewing of my beaded jewelry, but a job interview.  I got a part time job and left some things with them to look at and possibly jury at the next meeting a few days later.  Well it is official...this morning I got an email from them saying I am in!!!  Happy dance! 

Now I will meet with them and see what pieces fit into their gallery.  I am so glad that this year I decided to be serious and dedicate myself to my art.  It is really paying off.  You have to believe in yourself and be willing to trust that it will all happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment