Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bounty!


Successful day in Bangor. I went everywhere...even stopping at Gallery Grand on the way home. This is their last week and I will miss stopping in for a little bauble when I am in ellsworth. Thanks Christina for the bright spot you provided in ellsworth these last few months and see you at the Bead Show!


I found more zebra's at AC Moore, gold, green, black seed bead and a new nylon beading thread at The Beaded Moose...Cabochons, a brass horse, tiny key charms, a carved buddah, more green and brass seed beads (you can never have enough colors of seed beads!). And a couple of carved goldfish in orange and green.


The best for last....Gallery Grand! I got tiny little green flowers that will really come in handy. Two vintage cabs, a turquoise cab and two matched pieces of cherry creek. I have never seen stones like these. I would like to use them seperate but they scream earrings...


Almost done with the tiger surface. Getting ready to cut and edge and then strand. The show is next weekend and I am really looking forward to it! Hope to see everyone there.

No comments:

Post a Comment