Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

This Morning...


Remember that piece of turquoise I mentioned picking up at Gallery Grand earlier? Well, I just couldn't wait to start on it. So feeling inspired I started with some iridescent green to pick up the flecks in the stone. After a lot of thought I chose earthy brown delicas (It is the first day of spring after all! Even if a few inches of snow are predicted for later...). I could not figure out a trim and really wanted to do something different. Then I remembered some amber chips that I had. Perfect! I finished it off with a tangle of the green seed beads for a hanger and a small amber drop at the top. I love it enough to want to keep it! I hope the pictures really reflect how gorgeous the stone is. Especially with my enhancements! Hanging from a simple black leather cord. Perfection! $75

No comments:

Post a Comment