Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saturday Bead Excursion


The Tiger continues to become! I made a netted collar around his neck that turned out pretty neat. Still deciding on what to embellish him with at the end. I added a pearl and a black crystal so far. I think that it lends itself to more dark and plain versus the zebra. I laid a bunch of ideas out on the beading board and as I go along I decide. I have some coral that brings out the color of the mouth that might tie it all together quite nicely.


Today I am going to the bead shops mentoined previously to scope out some new stuff. Three bead stores in one day = heaven! I'll post a pic of the stuff I discover. One can never have too many beads. I also got a notice that my new business cards are on their way! I ordered boxes as well and am in the process of getting personalized stickers to tie it all together. I just have to come up with a catchy logo for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment