Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Todays Projects!


Well I finished embellishing zebra safari and got a cool jungle print ultrasuede for the back. I hope to finish the edge tonight and be able to wear it soon! Really wanting to keep this one as I love zebra's!


I also started (almost done) a smaller mystery stone with a metallic pale blue galvanized seed bead edge. This is one of the first times I have ever seen (and worked) with these metallic finished seed beads. I found them a few months ago at "Sticks and Stones. A bead shop located in brewer, Maine. They have a great selection of supplies and on this particular day I got several tubes of these mettallic in pinks (there we go with pink again!) and blues. They are fast becoming one of my favorites. I thought I should make some less exspensive pendants for the Bead show. It is fast approaching...


I also laid out the saber tooth tiger piece. I had some lovely accompanying stones in my stash. A black onyx, some dalmation like jasper and a pretty pale aqua stone (mystery). Can't wait to see how it evolves.


Today I will be going to Bangor and hope to make time to stop into The Beaded Moose, Sticks and Stones and also the Gallery Grand in ellsworth. Stay tuned for some treasures I may find there to inspire me...

No comments:

Post a Comment