Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Welcome: First Posting!

Greeting fellow crafters and fans to my blog! In this coming year my goal is to track my creative process and put myself more out there. I love creating and feel it is such an important piece of who I am and how "i" express myself. Some of the things I have summoned the courage to do are...currently for the month of March I have a display at the Southwest Harbor Library for Womens History Month. So far I have sold one bracelet and got an order for a custom piece! The display looks great and the paper is going to do a piece on me as an artist! The paper put a picture of me in with the library story.

I applied to be in Sam Shaws Art Show in Northeast Harbor this coming May and was accepted. "Dancing With Jane" is my chosen piece. A self exploration of altered art it is a deeply personal piece of my creative journey.

Applied to be in the Gifted Hand Bead And Bauble show. in ellsworth at the Ramada Inn April 8th (12-7) and 9th (9-4). Hope to see you there. I will have some of my new bead embroidery pieces there. These are a new thing for me and I am loving each individual piece of art as it evolves.

Busy composing letters and sending emails/pics to several upscale gallerys and stores around the state.

Today was the opening day for Flying Mountain Artisans! It was a gorgeous day for an opening. I am proud to be a part owner of this fine gallery and crafts store.

No comments:

Post a Comment