Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday March 19th, 2011




I have been busy over the last week making earrings for the upcoming Bead Fair. So far I have made over 100 pairs...whew! At Goodwill I found these cute solid mesh basket like purses. They make great portable earring holders. I just love it when I can recycle something into something useful! You never know when you are going to need that little something so never throw anything away. Displaying has always been ever evolving for me. Always different as I try to tweak it into just how I want it to look.

I also started another "dream" list of beads that I need. My goal of using up some of the older stuff is working and I find I am running low...ack, how is that possible?? I might stop into The Gifted Hand in ellsworth to see what is new downstairs in the bead section. Last week I got a gorgeous piece of turquoise that I can't wait to start designing. I am donating a piece to the Abbe museum auction this year. Since turquoise is appropriate I am thinking of a design to implement and colors. Also last night while I could not sleep I designed the bracelet that I have an order for. It is nice to have creative freedom to do what I want with it. Thanks Suzanne for trusting the "artist" in me! The boulder opal is gorgeous! I will include a picture as I go along to see the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment