Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Beaded Babies Series #2


As an artist it always amazes me when the process guides me to something that satisfies that craving to create we have inside. I love beading with a passion that is hard to put into words. That is how i feel about it every day. Especially when I stumble upon something that makes me just want to keep on making them. This series of dolls has me enraptured in the tiniest of details! From their hand stitched bodies to the little features that makes each one so unique. Like hair or cabochon facial detailing. I have been trying to think of a unique name to incorporate all of them as a whole. The second doll in the series is pictured. Her tiny grey dreadlocks really make her personality shine. I hope you like her too! I am already planning the next one so stay tuned. I can picture at least a dozen of them so far.

2 comments: