Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Update



I have been otherwise occupied the last few days and have not been very productive. I got this small pendant done though! It is a gold tigerseye edged in root beer brown seed beads and blue delicas. Hangs from a leather cord. Measures approx. 1" across by 1 1/2" down. This is a fairly new shape for me. I had fun working the teardrop shape of it. Retails for $45.


Also while perusing a newly opened flea/antique mall in ellsworth I found this just built case. I have been looking for one for a while. I was really hoping to find one in black (my favorite color) but after getting it home and putting stuff in it I found I love the brown. It is juat the sort of display case that I need and so affordable. I will probably get a few more in the future for shows! I am really happy with this find and just in time for the show this weekend as well...


Also my new boxes have arrived just in time for the stickers I got for the tops of them. And my new business cards as well!

1 comment: