Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Great News!

Well I found out last night that I have been officially invited to participate in the Gifted Hand Gallery in july.  Christina Heiniger has in the past had a "pop-up" store there over the Christmas season.  I mentoined it before as a source of some of the beads and cabochons I have used.  She had the opportunity to do it again and went for it!  So, I have been invited as one of the 15 artists that will be represented there.  Jenny (my friend, beading and craft table partner  http://beadjenny.etsy.com/) has also been invited!  I am very excited at the opportunity and exposure this will have.  The sun is out here today which means good light at my work table for some more beading!  I will post a pic later of the latest beaded baby that I have almost finished.  Can you guess what color she might be this time??

No comments:

Post a Comment