Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

First Day Of Bead Show

Spent the day with my friend Jenny at the Spring Bead and Bauble show. For those of you in the area who know these Bead shows are twice a year and organized by Christina Heineger. They are a great mix of beaders who do their own beading and those who want to sell their finished projects. 25 vendors! We had a fun day and sold a few items to the general public. The funnest part for us is also restocking our own personal supplies. I got some new things to try and will post pics later and show off mky new loot. We had a personally catered lunch that was scrumptious. Divine sandwiches with slices of pear, hummus and yummy vegetables. I have never had pear in a sandwich before and am now a huge fan. I got to see lots of my friends. My friend Amy spent a large chunk of time, and money...lol. I have her hooked on stitching with beads now and am happy to see her beautiful results! I got a little work done on a green cabochon in pink and yellow. Back again tomorrow for more fun!

2 comments:

  1. Thank Jennifer again for the delicious food! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice to have our own private little caterer wasn't it!?! Looking forward to the next show. It was fun!

    ReplyDelete