Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Jade Dog Bead Challenge

I am getting ready to start stitching for the Jade Dog Bead Challenge.  I have had my packet of beads for a while now.  Musing on what I wanted to create.  I think I am ready.  I added a few things of my own for it.  The rules say I must use at least 50% of the beads from the packet.  I think that i won't add any beads of my own but rather another small surprise or two.  Thus making it totally unique and my own!  I probably won't be posting pics until this project is finished and the winners have been announced just to keep it a big surprise.  So stay tuned!  in the meantime here is a pic of the packet that I got from The Jade Dog.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck and I a look forward to seeing just what you come up with.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete