Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Beaded Baby Series #3

I just finished up another in the Beaded Babies Series.  Three done, Nine more to go!  This one is done in a variety of pink, gold and fuschia seed beads and some sparkly black delica's. I also incorporated some pale pink bugle beads and some pale pink sparkly crystal beads around her neck for some added bling. The cabochon face was handmade by me.  I tried out this great new backing material (Nicole's Beadbacking) and am so pleased!  Glad I went with the variety pack of colors because I now have a great palette to match my color schemes with.  If you want to check it out you can reach Nicole at her etsy store: http://beadwright.etsy.com/ I think you will be very pleased at the quality and stiff surface her backing provides.  I matched this particular piece with a pale pink beadbacking.  Measures approx 3" long by 1 1/2" at the widest point across.  Retails for $95.

1 comment:

  1. OK, pink is not a color I favor, however it works here. You keep amazing me with your veratility in creativity. I would like to see more animal creations though. I feel that in your whimsical animal creations, thoughtfulness to there survival shows through.
    Doing any sea type jewelry? Corals, shell, etc.? Carry on.

    ReplyDelete