Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Monkey Box


I found these cool little boxes and thought these are perfect for beaded tops.  Started this one last night with a monkey head and think it is so cute!  The box has a little brass clasp and hinges and would be perfect for all sorts of little treasures (or just on it's own).  The box measures 3 1/4" across the length of the top by 2 1/4" across the top and 2 1/4" high.  Pink and blue bugle beads, rootbeer frosted, blu, pink and fuschia seed beads along with tiny pink delica's accent the two (pink and brown) vintage cabochons that decorate the top. And, of course, the monkeys head! Lined with ultrasuede in the bottom of the box. Retails for $35.

2 comments:

  1. I'm absolutely loving the monkey head! This is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Your compliment means a lot to me...

    P.S. I am pretty honored you are following my blog! Congrats on your latest fantastic news. Bead On!

    ReplyDelete